THE INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE, LEADERSHIP STYLE, MANAGEMENT CONTROL SYSTEMS, AND ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE TOWARD BEHAVIOUR DECISION MAKING

  • Deborah Christin Darmawan
  • Suwignyo Widagdo STIE Mandala Jember
  • Hamzah Fansuri Yusuf STIE Mandala

Abstract

This research aims to know the influence of organizational structure, leadership style,
management control systems, and organizational culture toward behaviour decision making.
Data collection methods used in this research is a method of questionnaire. The results of this
study suggest that the organizational structure of partially against the influential behavioral
decision making, leadership styles partially against the influential behavioral decision
making, not management control systems influential partially against the behavior of
decision-making, and organizational culture has no effect partially against the decision
making behavior. Research results also showed a simultaneous influence organizational
structure, leadership style, management control systems, and organizational culture towards
decision-making behavior and note that the value of the coefficient of determination
60.3%, while the remaining 39.7% is explained by other factors that are not described in this
model.

Published
2020-05-02
Section
Articles