THE EFFECT OF LEADERSHIP, CULTURAL WORK AND MOTIVATION ON PERFORMANCE OF FIELD AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION WORKERS (Study at Agriculture Service of Bondowoso Regency)

  • Kusmiati Kusmiati Higher Education of Economic Mandala
  • Bagus P Yudha Higher Education of Economic Mandala
  • Zainollah Zainollah Higher Education of Economic Mandala

Abstract

This research was conducted with the purpose of knowing and analyzing the leadership, cultural work and motivation which have a significant effect on the Performance of Field Agricultural Extension in Agriculture Service of Bondowoso regency partially and simultaneously and to know the dominant variable influencing the performance of Field Agricultural Extension in Agriculture Service of Bondowoso regency. The object of this research is Field Agricultural Extension in Agriculture Service of Bondowoso regency which is 69 people. This research uses quantitative research. As an independent variable namely leadership (X1), work culture (X2) and motivation (X3) and the dependent variable is Performance (Y). Data analysis used is validity and reliability test, multiple regression assumption test, and multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that leadership, work culture had a significant partial effect while motivation did not have a significant partial effect, leadership, work culture and motivation simultaneously had a significant effect on the performance of field agriculture instructors. With the largest leadership regression coefficient, it can be concluded that the leadership variable has a dominant influence on the performance of field agricultural extension workers. The result of the determination coefficient (R2) is 0.662 (66.2%). So the performance of field agricultural extension workers in the Agriculture Service of Bondowoso regency is influenced by the three independent variables at 66.2% while the remaining 33.8% is influenced by other variables outside the research Keywords: Leadership, Work Culture, Motivation, Performance

References

Fathurrohman, Pupuh dan Aa Suryana. 2012. Penyuluh pertanian Profesional. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.

Gibson, James L. John M. Ivancevich dan James H. Donnelly, Jr. 2007. Organizations. McGraw- Hill Companies Inc. Boston.

Gering, Supriyadi dan Triguno. 2001. Budaya Kerja Organisasi Pemerintah. Jakarta

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P, 2005. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Jakarta: Penerbit Bumi Aksara.

Martono, Nanang. 2010. Statistik Sosial Teori dan Aplikasi Program SPSS. Edisi 1 cetakan pertama.Yogyakarta:Gaya Media.

Marzuki, Sukarno, 2002. Analisis Pengaruh Perilaku Kepemimpinan terhadap Kepuasan Kerja dan Kinerja Account : Studi Empirik pada Kantor Cab BRI di Wilayah Jawa Timur, Tesis, Program Pasca Sarjana Magister Manajemen Universitas Diponegoro (tidak dipublikasikan)

Marwansyah. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Kedua. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Mas’ud, Fuad. 2004. Survai Diagnosis Organisasional Konsep dan Aplikasi. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Ndraha, Taliziduhu. 2005. Budaya Organisasi, Ed 2, Jakarta, PT. Rineka Cipta.

Nurgiyantoro, Burhan. 2000. Teori Pengkajian Fiksi. Yogyakarta : Gajah Mada University Press Gramedia.

Rivai, Veithzal. 2008. Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisasi. Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: PT RajaGrafindo Persada.

Santoso, Singgih. 2001. Buku Latihan SPSS Statistik Parametrik. Cetakan ke-1. Jakarta: PT Elex Media Computindo.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung, Alfabeta.

Sutrisno, Edy. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Sudjana, 2003. Metode Statistika, Bandung: Rineka Cipta.

Stoner, freeman. 1992. Manajemen edisi keempat, jilid 1, alih bahasa Benyamin Molan, Intermedia.

Undang-undang No. 16 tahun 2006 tentang Sistem penyuluhan Pertanian, Perikanan dan Kehutanan.

Wibowo. 2012. Manajemen Kinerja. Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: PT RajaGrafindo Persada.

Widiyati, Kurnia. 2000. ”Analisis produktivitas tenaga kerja dan faktor yang mempengaru hinya di PT. Saung Mirwan, Cisarua, Bogor.” Skripsi. Fakultas Teknologi Pertanian IPB. Bogor.

Published
2018-09-28
Section
Articles