Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Kepuasan Pelanggan terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan pada PDAM Bondowoso
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of service quality and customer satisfaction on customer loyalty of the Regional Water Supply Company (PDAM) of Bondowoso Regency. This research is a quantitative research with a survey approach. With a sample size of 100 respondents. The research results partially showed that service quality has a significant effect on customer loyalty, customer satisfaction has a significant effect on customer loyalty. Simultaneously the quality of service and customer satisfaction has a positive and significant effect on customer loyalty. The results of the regression calculation can be seen that the coefficient of determination (adjusted R) obtained is 0.729. This means that 72.9% of variations in customer loyalty variables can be explained by variables of service quality and customer satisfaction while the remaining 27.1% is explained by other variables not proposed in this study.